Toshiba Max Ltd. service philosophy is to provide the highest quality Customer Service at all times.
- To ensure that when dealing with customers all staff respond in a courteous, consistent, timely and fair manner and satisfy all reasonable requests from customers.
- To ensure that Toshiba Max resources are used efficiently and effectively when dealing with customers.
Customer Service Policy
- Toshiba Max Ltd. regards every person who contacts them, for any reason whatsoever, to be a valued customer.
- Toshiba Max Ltd. is committed to providing the best customer service possible and will endeavor to process each enquiry as quickly as possible.
- Toshiba Max Ltd. is committed to providing our customers with high quality service which meets their reasonable expectations.
- Toshiba Max Ltd. recognizes that our customer's needs are as unique and varied as the individuals themselves. Business will be fair and completed in an appropriate time frame and our customers will be treated with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Toshiba Max Ltd. recognizes that by providing high quality customer service we are helping to service our customers in the best way possible.
- We listen to our customers and try to provide the services that they really want. We will not assume that we know what they want; we will really find out and listen to the facts.
- We will not give any customer the 'run-around'. If an individual cannot directly help a customer, it is their responsibility to ensure that they find someone who can and then put them in contact with the customer. If the person who is able to help the customer is unavailable, it is the responsibility of the person who receives the call to ring back the customer and advise them of a time when the appropriate person will help them.
- Answers to any enquiry or complaint will be easy to understand. They will be clear, concise, and straight to the point and directly address the original enquiry or complaint.
- All telephone enquiries or complaints will receive at least an initial response by the next working day.
- All employees dealing with customers will identify themselves either verbally or in writing and when answering the phone will give their first name.
- In its aim towards efficiency and interests to customers, Toshiba Max Ltd. reserves the right to limit the use of staff and recourses on false or unreasonable demands.